James P. Spottiswoode
(Redirected from James Spottiswoode)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Director of Research at the Cognitive Sciences Laboratory of the Laboratories for Fundamental Research, and President of James Spottiswoode and Associates. Spottiswoode's research confirmed the work of another pioneer, Michael Persinger, concerning geomagnetic field effects. Subsequently, pursuing that line of inquiry he discovered the little understood Local Sidereal Time Effect. Other studies include pioneering work in meta-analysis, work on entropy, and applications of Fuzzy Set Theory in Remote Viewing analysis. He is the author of numerous technical papers and reports. " 
- 1995-Date. Director of Research, The Cognitive Sciences Laboratory, The Laboratories for Fundamental Research Palo Alto, California
- 1991-1995. Consultant to Cognitive Sciences Laboratory, Science Applications International Corporation, Menlo Park, California. Statistical analysis and computing for psychophysics research program.
- 1981-1990. Consultant to SRI International, Menlo Park, California. Applications of pattern recognition and signal analysis for psychophysics research. Experimental tests of quantum mechanics.
- Geomagnetic Factors in Subjective Precognitive Dream Experiences. Stanley Krippner, Alan Vaughan, S. James P. Spottiswoode, Journal of the Society for Psychical Research, Vol. 64.2 (2000).
- Decision Augmentation Theory: Applications to the Random Number Generator Database. Edwin C. May, Jessica M. Utts, S. James P. Spottiswoode Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 9 No. 4 (1995).
- Decision Augmentation Theory: Toward a Theory of Anomalous Mental Phenomena. Edwin C. May, Jessica M. Utts, S. James P. Spottiswoode, Journal of Parapsychology, Vol. 59 (1995).
- An Anomalous Cognition Protocol Employing Fuzzy-Set Theory to Accelerate Breakthroughs in Disease Process Research. by Stephan A. Schwartz, S. James P. Spottiswoode, Edwin C. May and Jessica Utts. White paper. (2000).
Resources and articles
- ↑ skepticalinvestigations James P. Spottiswoode, organizational web page, accessed July 28, 2013.