"Jane Nelson, Adjunct Lecturer in Public Policy, is Director of Harvard Kennedy School's Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, a nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and a senior associate of Cambridge Universitys Programme for Sustainability Leadership. In 2009 she was one of the five track leaders for the Clinton Global Initiative, leading the track on Developing Human Capital. She was a Director at the Prince of Wales International Business Leaders Forum for sixteen years, where she now serves as a senior advisor. In 2001, she worked with the UN Global Compact in the office of the UN Secretary-General preparing a report for the General Assembly on cooperation between the UN and the private sector. Prior to that Nelson worked for the Business Council for Sustainable Development in Africa, for FUNDES in Latin America and as a Vice President at Citibank working in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. She has co-authored four books and over 60 publications on the role of business in society and five of the World Economic Forum's Global Corporate Citizenship reports. Nelson serves on the boards of the World Environment Center, FSG and the ImagineNations Group and on advisory councils for the Initiative for Global Development, UNDPs Growing Inclusive Markets initiative, IFCs Performance Standards Review, GE's Corporate Citizenship group, the Rockefeller Foundation's Bellagio Center, the Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria, and Instituto Ethos in Brazil. She earned a BSc. degree from the University of Natal in South Africa and an MA from Oxford University, and is a former Rhodes Scholar and recipient of the Keystone Center's 2005 Leadership in Education Award."
- Advisory Circle, Business Fights Poverty 
- International Advisory Board, Ethos Institute for Business and Social Responsibility
- Faculty Members: SustainAbility
- Brookings Blum Roundtable
- Twenty First Century Trust
- Senior Associate, Institute for Sustainability Leadership 
- Director, Niger Delta Partnership Initiative 
Resources and articles
- fightpoverty Jane Nelson, organizational web page, accessed February 4, 2013.
- Business Fights Poverty Team, organizational web page, accessed February 4, 2013.
- Institute for Sustainability Leadership Senior Associates, organizational web page, accessed May 8, 2014.
- Team, Niger Delta Partnership Initiative, accessed January 19, 2021.