The Japan Group exists 'to promote understanding and co-operation between British and Japanese parliamentarians'
- Chair: Roger Godsiff MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Sir John Stanley MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Peter Viggers MP (Con)
- Vicechair: David Marshall MP (Lab)
- Joint Secretary: Ian Davidson MP (Lab)
- Joint Secretary: Jane Griffiths MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Robert Walter MP (Con)
- Contact: Mr Ian Hughes , Assistant to Roger Godsiff MP, Room 409, 1 Parliament Street, London SW1A 2NE. Tel: 020 7219 5191
Kyocera Mita UK Ltd £500; Sony United Kingdom Ltd £750; Tokyo Electrical Power Company £500 (registered January 2003). Canon Europe Ltd £1000; Fujifilm (UK) Ltd £500; JP Morgan £500; Sharp UK Ltd £1000 (registered February 2003). Honda Motor Europe Ltd £250; Japan Airlines Co Ltd £500; Messrs Allen & Overy £250; Mizuho International plc £1000; Sharp Laboratories of Europe Ltd £500; USB Warburg £1000 (registered April 2003). Innogy £1000; Mitsui Babcock Energy Ltd £1000; Nihonbo Ltd £250; News Digest International Ltd £500; Crown Agents £300 (registered May 2003). Mitsui Babcock Energy Ltd £1000; Nihonbo Ltd £250; DeBeers Group £500; Crown Agents £300 (registered June 2003). Pentax £500; Aquascutum £500; Control Risks Group £750; Eurocoin £1000; Rolls-Royce plc £500; NSK Europe Ltd £750; Komatsu UK Ltd £750; Konami £750 (registered September 2003).