Jeffrey A. Hollender
Jeffrey A. Hollender has served as the Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Seventh Generation "since March 1989 and President of the Company since June 1992. He served as Chairman of the Board from March 1989 to August 1993. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Hollender was a management consultant with the Briar Patch Group, a consulting firm he founded in 1987. From 1979 to 1987, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Warner Audio Publishing, a division of Warner Communications, and its predecessor, Network for Learning, Inc. Mr. Hollender is the author of How to Make the World a Better Place and serves on the Board of Directors of the Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility." 
- CEO, Jeffrey Hollender Partners
- Director, American Sustainable Business Council 
- Editorial Board, Solutions Journal 
- Director, Health Care Without Harm 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, SECinfo, accessed July 22, 2008.
- American Sustainable Business Council Boards, organizational web page, accessed December 27, 2013.
- Solutions Journal Editorial Board, organizational web page, accessed June 18, 2013.
- Health Care Without Harm About, organizational web page, accessed December 21, 2013.