Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jeremy Pelczer was elected Chair of Wateraid "in October 2007. He has a financial background and is a qualified accountant. He moved into the water industry in 1996 and was President American Water in Sept 2003 and became CEO and President American Water in February 2004 until December 2005. He became the Chief Executive of Thames Water in November 2005 until its sale was completed in December 2006.
"Jeremy attended Harvard Business school in 2002 and was a Board member of the Business Environmental Programme until June 2007." 
- Director, WaterAid America
- Advisory Board, WHEB Ventures 
- Managing Director, Landara
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Trustees, Wateraid, accessed October 5, 2009.
- ↑ Advisory Board, WHEB Ventures, accessed January 12, 2011.