Jingling Sinopec power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jingling Sinopec power station (中石化金陵石化自备电厂) is a 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, at Ganjiaxiang in Qixia District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Jinling Petrochemical Co
- Parent company: Sinopec
- Location: Ganjiaxiang, Qixia District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.154362, 118.9065429 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 1-2: 50 MW, Unit 3: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1991-92
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Jingling Sinopec Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Dec. 2015.