Jingxi Guangxi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jingxi Guangxi power station (华电靖西发电厂) is a 315-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Jingxi County, the approximate location of the plant, in Baise Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Huadian Group Corp
- Parent company: Huadian
- Location: Jingxi County, Baise Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 23.134, 106.417 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 315 MW (Unit 1: 15 MW; Unit 2: 35 MW; Unit 3: 65 MW; Unit 4: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1975 (Unit 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Jingxi Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.