Jinzhong Anping power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Anping power station (中煤昔阳能源安平发电厂) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Leping (Lepingzhen) Town.
Background on Project
ChinaCoal built a 2 x 150 MW coal plant in Shanxi Province. It began operating in 2007.
- Sponsor: China Coal Xiyang Energy Co
- Parent company: ChinaCoal (60%), Shente China Investment (30%), Xiyang County Fengyuan Industrial Company (10%)
- Location: Leping (Lepingzhen) Town, Xiyang County, Jinzhong Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.642467, 113.650185 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "国投昔阳能源有限责任公司发展解读", 国投昔阳能源有限责任公司, 2013-12-15