Joanne Pafumi is General Manager – Corporate/Organisational Communication for Rowland Communication.
Pafumi has worked in the Australian PR industry for 20 years, of which approximately half was spent working in-house for Australian Gas Light (AGL), the property development company MUR Group of Companies. "She also previously held a senior position in corporate and financial communication within international consultancy, Burson-Marsteller, Melbourne," a biographical note states. 
Her biographical note lists some of her PR work as including:
- "Communication support for an Environmental Approval process incorporating government relations, community engagement, media relations, corporate affairs and issues management for Xstrata's McArthur River Mine;
- "Employee communication strategies for coal miner, Peabody (then RAG Australia) and national retailer, Crane Distribution Group;
- "Marketing communication support and corporate positioning for major consumer brands, McDonald's Australia and Vodafone within Queensland and the Northern Territory;
- "Marketing communication support to develop the positioning and reputation of professional services firms including PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ernst & Young, and residential, retail and commercial property developments for clients such as QIC;
- "Communication strategy, corporate affairs advice and implementation for energy companies – Tarong Energy, ENERGEX, Exxon Mobil’s PNG Gas Pipeline;
- "Extensive corporate affairs, investor relations and government relations campaigns for publicly listed Australian online gaming specialist, Lasseters Corporation; and
- "Strategic communication planning for the marketing of the billion dollar, master planned urban renewal project, Victoria Harbour at Docklands in Melbourne."  (Pdf)
Other SourceWatch Resources
- "General Manager – Corporate/Organisational Communication", accessed October 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|