|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Zeitz attended the European Business School rather than follow in his family's footsteps of becoming a medical doctor and in 1986, he graduated in International Marketing and Finance, after having studied in Germany, France, and the United States. He began his professional career with Colgate-Palmolive in New York and Hamburg. Zeitz joined PUMA in 1990 and in 1993 was appointed Chairman and CEO of PUMA becoming the youngest Chairman in German history to head a public company at the age of 30. Zeitz has spearheaded and held primary responsibility for the restructuring of PUMA, which was in financial difficulties at the time. Zeitz managed to turn PUMA from a low price brand into a premium Sportlifestyle company and one of the top 3 brands in the sporting good industry by sticking to a long-term development plan that he introduced in 1993. Zeitz was the longest serving CEO of a public DAX/MDAX company in Germany.
- Founder, Zeitz Foundation
- Director, Wilderness Safaris 
- Director, Volcom, Inc.
- Honorary Warden, Kenya Wildlife Service 
- “Prayer, Profit and Principles - Monk and Manager in dialogue” coauthored with Anselm Grün
Resources and articles
- Jochen Zeitz, PPR, accessed November 30, 2011.
- Board, Wilderness Safaris, accessed November 30, 2011.
- Namayiana Wildlife adoption programme launched as Boit and Raila both Adopt Animals, kenyalondonnews.co.uk, accessed November 30, 2011.