"He was regional head of English Partnerships for five years until 1999 before taking on an equivalent role at the East Midlands Development Agency. More recently Mr Nicholls, who lives in South Notts, has been chief executive of Leicester Regeneration, an urban regeneration company, which helped to renew parts of the city and create a new office quarter near the railway station."
- Proprietor and consultant at Nicholls Regeneration Partnership
- Chief Executive, Leicester Regeneration Company Ltd 2002 – 2009
- Midlands Regional Director, English Partnerships 1994 – 1998
- Trustee, Leicester Theatre Trust (Curve) Director, not-for-profit St Martin's Cathedral Properties, Leicester and chair, Cathedral Square Group Member, English Heritage Urban Panel Director, National Forest Charitable Trust and chair, not-for-profit Forest Park Developments Member, Rutland Open Studios [https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-nicholls/20/661/632
Resources and articles
- Nicholls knows Notts and is a past master at the regeneration game, organizational web page, accessed January 10, 2015 .