Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Perkins was chief economist at Boston strategic-consulting firm Chas. T. Main until 1981.  In 2004 his book, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, was published.
- Founder, DreamChange
- Director, Pachamama Alliance
- Advisory Board, Clear Path International 
- Advisory Board, Humanity-Without-Borders Foundation
- Faculty, Great Mystery 
- John Perkins, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, Berrett-Koehler Publishers, November , 2004. ISBN 1576753018
- publisher's biography
- 60 minute interview by James J. Puplava on "Financial Sense Newshour"
- "Democracy Now!" interview 2005 May 17
- "Democracy Now!" interview 2004 December 31
- "Democracy Now!" interview 2004 November 9