Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learn more from the Center for Media and Democracy's research on climate change.
John Theon is a retired senior NASA atmospheric scientist where he was a Program Administrator.
Climate Change Skeptic
Theon is a climate change skeptic who has declared not only that climate change is not human induced, but even that “climate models are useless.” He was a speaker at the International Conference on Climate Change (2009) hosted by the conservative think tank, the Heartland Institute. 
He was cited by Marc Morano to be a climate skeptic, while being the former NASA Supervisor of James Hansen.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Global warming skeptics
- Heartland Institute
- International Conference on Climate Change (2009)
- First International Conference on Climate Change
- Second International Conference on Climate Change
- SourceWatch:Project:Creating Articles on Sponsors and Speakers at The 2008 International Conference on Climate Change
- ↑  RealClimate website, accessed April 2009.
- ↑ Heartland Institute, "Speakers", Heartland Institute, accessed May 7, 2009.
- ↑ http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.Blogs&ContentRecord_id=1a5e6e32-802a-23ad-40ed-ecd53cd3d320
Articles and Presentations by Armstrong
- So who is John Theon? scienceblogs.com/deltoid 2009
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|