JohnstonWells is a public relations firm based in Denver, U.S., with over thirty years experience.
- Gwinavere Johnston, CEO and founder.
- GG Johnston, President and Chief Operating Officer; degree in journalism from the University of Wyoming, Laramie.
- Michael Adams, Senior Counselor; BS in business administration, MS in communications management
- Tracy Aiello, Senior Counselor; Co-founded two public relations firms, Wall+Aiello Public Relations and Center Reach Communications.
- Ann C. Dickerson, Senior Couselor; bachelor in journalism
- Kirsten Ritter, Senior Counselor, BA in english
- Robert S. Threlkeld, Principal; BA in history
- Janet Smith, Senior Counselor; public relations and marketing degrees
- American Water Works Associations
- Apigent Solutions
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Ball Dynamics
- BioStar Inc
- Cochlear Corporation
- Coldwell Banker
- Douglas Wilson Companies
- Entertainment Development Group
- FirstWesternTrust Bank
- Fitness Station
- The Hahn Company
- John Laing Homes
- LongVue Advisors
- McStain Neighborhoods
- Memorial Hospital
- National Cattlemen's Beef Association
- Prudential Property Company
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Wilson Thorn
- WellsFargo Bank of Colorado
What JohnstonWells offers their Clients
- developing and implementing short-term publicity campaigns for company sponsered events
- internal organizational planning
- consumer and media research
- leverage product awareness from marketplace introduction to sustainable visibility afterwards
- placement of articles, guest columns and op-ed pieces in local and regional publications
- aggressive media relations programs
- community relations campaigns
- create a positive identity and image
- build and maintain relationships with important audiences
In Advertiser and Marketing Review, Gwinavere Johnston wrote an article on the future of the public relations industry titled, "Today's Business Climate and the Role of Public Relations."
"The fallout of corporate greed has broad implications, including some that hit home for average Americans in the form of unemployment and depleted retirement savings. As a result, corporate credibility is at an all time low, and public mistrust has spilled over into investment markets. This creates a considerable need to restore public faith, and public relations professionals will play a vital role in leading the charge," she wrote.
JohnstonWells Public Relations
Writer Square, Suite 700
1512 Larimer Street
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (303) 623-3366
Fax: (303) 623-7915
Email: gwin AT johnstonwells.com
- Gwinavere Johnston, "Today's Business Climate and the Role of Public Relations", Advertiser and Marketing Review, undated (2003 approx), accessed May 2004.