|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Jolanda Janczewski, Ph.D. (aka 'Jola') was the Service manager of the IAQ testing company ENV Services (aka ENVIRON and Environmental Air Controls). She broke away and set up her own business, Consolidated Safety Services and continued to work for the tobacco industry doing fake indoor air testing. She was of immense value to the industry, mainly through providing press briefings and doing radio interviews promoting the idea that some buildings were sick, rather than the problems being caused by high levels of tobacco smoke. See IAQ testing
Documents & Timeline
- recruiting indoor air quality (ETS/ventilation) scientists.
- They have identified six additional ETS scientist who are now reviewing the scientific literature.
- testing the effectiveness of ACVA/HBI's advertising campaign and direct mail program. They are investigating the feasibility of broadcast ads.
- Litigation Program
- Lawyer John Fox is conducting legal seminars on workplace smoking - supposedly co-sponsored by Pillsbury Madison & Sutro with the Institute of Applied Management and Law
- Fox's associate Dennis Duffy will also conduct legal seminars
- Mario Obledo the ex-Executive Director of League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) will also conduct seminars
- Baltazar Bacca executive director of the Hispanic National Bar Association will also conduct seminars.
- Bestype Office Environments are promoting a workplace smoking program among architects
- Washington Legal Foundation will release their smoking policy research to the media to counter the BNA (?) claims.
<tdo>resource_id=22656 resource_code=janczewski_yolanda search_term=Jolanda Janczewski</tdo>