|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Lord Mendelsohn is a finance professional, entrepreneur and investor. As well as Chairman of Redbus, he is a Partner at Oakvale Capital LLP a corporate finance boutique advisory firm. He is also Chairman of the Advisory Board of Cogress and a Senior Adviser to Value Retail Plc and to Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP." 
"He was listed as the 28th most influential person in "British Jewry" by the Jewish Chronicle earlier this year. The paper wrote: "At ease in the corridors of power, Mendelsohn has the contacts and know-how to advance Israel's case in his LFI role." He is married with four children and his 35-year-old wife Nicola was described by the Daily Mail as his "No 1 asset". She is deputy chairman of Grey London advertising agency and known as a prodigious networker whose contacts range from the Prince of Wales to London's business elite. "  wiki
His wife is Nicola Mendelsohn.
- Cofounder, LLM Communications
- Former chair, Labour Friends of Israel
- Trustee, Holocaust Educational Trust
- Director, Progress
Resources and articles
- ↑ Redbus Group Executives, organizational web page, accessed April 8, 2018.
- ↑ guardian.co.uk Jon Mendelsohn, organizational web page, accessed July 1, 2012.