"Jon is a trustee of the UK Stem Cell Foundation. He is a very active angel investor. He is non-executive Chairman of FinnCap, the stockbroker and has recently been appointed a member of the Advisory Board for the £1.4bn UK Regional Growth Fund." 
On 23 November 2011, Jon Moulton appeared on the BBC Newsnight program to discuss the British government's economic policy. He argued in favour of axing social spending/spending in general; he also argued in favour of "employment flexibility".
- Venture capitalist claims Liam Fox asked him to bankroll Werritty firm, The Herald, 14 October 2011.
- Ian Drury and Rupert Steiner, £60m deal then cash for Fox's man: Tycoon bought aircraft firm before handing £35,000 to Adam Werritty, MailOnline, 15 October 2011.
- Andrew Bounds, Adviser had stake in company awarded £5.9m, FT.com, 31 October 2011.
- Liam Fox donor Jon Moulton felt 'mugged', BBC News, 1 November 2011.
- James Blitz, Elizabeth Rigby and Kiran Stacey, Doubts grow over how Fox pursues his goals, FT.com, 13 October 2011.
- Jon Moulton, Better Capital, accessed November 25, 2011.
- People, Verdi Semiconductor, accessed November 25, 2011.
- Centre for Policy Studies Board, organizational web page, accessed April 11, 2013.
- BBC Newsnight 23 Nov 2011 (link temporarily available)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|