(Redirected from Joseph V. Montville)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Joe Montville is the former Director of Preventive Diplomacy at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Washington, DC.
- "His expertise is in: Conflict resolution: East Central Europe, the Baltics, the Middle East, South Africa, Northern Ireland, Russia, Canada, and Latin America.
- "Before joining CSIS in 1994, Joseph Montville spent 23 years as a diplomat with posts in the Middle East and North Africa. He also worked in the State Department's Bureaus of Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs and Intelligence and Research, where he was chief of the Near East Division and director of the Office of Global Issues." 
He is also a member of the International Advisory Council for the Institute for Multi-Track Diplomacy.
- National Advisory Council, U.S. Interreligious Committee for Peace in the Middle East
- Advisory Board, IRSS 
- Chair, Center for World Religions, Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution
- Former Director, Center for the Study of Islam and Democracy
Resources and articles
- IRSS personnel, IRSS, accessed July 19, 2007.
- "Bio", Center for the Study of Islam and Democracy, Accessed October 2006.