"An internationally published journalist, author, meditation teacher, and EEG biofeedback consciousness trainer, Judith leads workshops and retreats across the United States and abroad. Succeeding EEG meditation pioneers C. Maxwell Cade and Anna Wise, she uses their unique brainwave mastery techniques to usher people into the awakened, high-performance mind of the masters and the evolved mind of illumination.
"Judith’s workshops, books and guided meditations relate awakened mind development to other fields of consciousness research – such as dreaming, intuition, inspired writing, and energy healing – and to the most recent scientific discoveries about the brain, meditation and the mind.
"To the science of brainwave meditation, Judith adds her warmth, sensitivity, inclusiveness, ease of communication, and musicality. A harpist, guitarist and improvisational singer, she uses the resonating beauty and power of the breath, voice and sound to guide people into relaxed and higher awareness during workshops and on her meditation CDs.
"A developer and distributor of the Cade-Blundell Mind Mirror software, she conducts private EEG sessions, workshops, group brainwave trainings and practitioner trainings that teach people to orchestrate their brainwave frequencies into peak states of awareness. She is the only person in the world equipped to conduct group brainwave trainings with up to 18 people simultaneously connected to the Mind Mirror, a unique electro-encephalograph depicting a real-time composite of the brainwave frequencies of consciousness.
"You are invited to visit Lectures & Workshops to explore a wide array of group presentations such as meditation and mind expansion, self-love, healing the past, and the path of the master. Be sure to explore the health benefits of biofeedback meditation and read excerpts from Judith’s compelling memoir, The Voice of the Soul, about her adventurous journey of awakening."
- Your Psychic Soul: Embracing Your Sixth Sense (2012)
- The Voice of the Soul: A Journey Into Wisdom and the Physics of God (2001)
Resources and articles
- Edgar Cayce
- Global Coherence Initiative 
- Early EEG Research on Healing - useful background article (Elmer Green) "Cade and Woolley-Hart used an electrical skin-resistance (ESR) meter developed by Dr. Morton Whitby to diagnose susceptibility to cancer. Psychotherapist Carl Jung used the same ESR in one-fifth of his studies on the functioning of the unconscious mind."
- eaglelife About us, organizational web page, accessed September 19, 2013.