This stub is a work-in-progress by the ScienceCorruption.com journalists's group. We are indexing the millions of documents stored at the San Francisco Uni's Legacy Tobacco Archive  With some entries you'll need to go to this site and type into the Search panel a (multi-digit) Bates number. You can search on names for other documents also. Send any corrections or additions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is part of the Tobacco portal on Sourcewatch funded from 2006 - 2009 by the American Legacy Foundation.
Search on this name in the tobacco documents archive: https://www.industrydocumentslibrary.ucsf.edu/tobacco
Karen Fernicola, also known as Karen Fernicola Suhr and Karen Suhr, was a Project Coordinator at the Tobacco Institute circa 1988-1989. By 1990, she was the Institute's Issues Manager. She headed up the Institute's Fire Service Program, which was aimed at de-fusing calls for fire-safe cigarettes.
She worked at the Institute with Martin J. Gleason and Susan Stuntz.
Documents and Timelines
1993 Nov 17 The key Public Relations Staff at the reduced Tobacco Institute
- Walter Woodson, VP -- overall responsibility for State Activities Division
- Cathy Yoe, Director -- Legislative Information
- Tracy Mihas - Manager, Legislative Information
- Diana Avedon - Issue Information Manager - "Senior Legislative Analyst",
- Karen Fernicola-Suhr - Issues manager
- [William Orzechowsky|Bill Orzechowsky]] - Chief Economist
- Carol Hrycaj -- Issues Manager, Taxes
- Margaret Rita Gore -- Issues Manager, Public Smoking/Marketing restrictions
See page 30 http://legacy.library.ucsf.edu/tid/wyr08b00/pdf
- ↑ Quilline TD, Illinois Fire Safety Alliance Untitled letter July 10, 1989. Bates No. TIILBC0003145
- ↑ Fernicola K, Tobacco Institute Fire Safety Issue Report. February, 1991. Bates No. TI14580579/0581
<tdo>resource_id=21555 resource_code=fernicola_karen search_term=Karen Fernicola</tdo>