Kathy A. Bushkin
- "Formerly, as a senior member of AOL Time Warner's executive team, Kathy Bushkin guided its philanthropic activities and was one of the chief architects of the company's corporate citizenship policies.
- "Bushkin was also Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer at America Online, where she oversaw and was a member of the board of the AOL Foundation. In 1999, she was recognized as the top communications professional in the technology industry and as one of the top women in communications/public relations.
- "Bushkin joined America Online in 1997 following a career in politics, journalism and public relations, which included top management positions at Hill and Knowlton, a global public relations company, U.S. News & World Report, and as a press secretary for Senator Gary Hart." 
"In addition to serving on the Board of Directors for Internews, Bushkin currently serves on the boards of the International Women's Media Foundation, the Wolf Trap National Park, National Women's Law Center, International Radio & Television Society Foundation, and Share Our Strength, a hunger-relief foundation. She co-founded the Stargazer Foundation, which is building an Internet portal for nonprofit activities and organizations." 
- Director, Women's Foreign Policy Group
- Service Advisory Board, International Freedom Center
- Trustee, City Year
- Director, Malaria no More 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, Malaria no More, accessed November 28, 2007.
- Kathy A. Bushkin, Internews, Accessed September 2006.
- Bushkin and Pennekamp to Co-Chair Internews Network, United Nations Foundation, 4 February 2005.