Kesten C. Green is a Senior Research Fellow with the Business and Economic Forecasting Unit at Monash University, Australia. He began his master's studies in Management Science at Victoria University, and received a doctoral degree from Victoria Management School at Victoria University of Wellington.  A 2004 announcement of his joining Monash staff described Green's research as "challeng[ing] conventional methods of predicting outcomes of conflict situations including industrial disputes, boardroom battles and war with terrorists." 
On global warming
"Forecasts of global warming and of the extinction of polar bears are not derived from scientific forecasting methods and are not credible," Green's CV states. 
According to his Heartland Institute profile, "Green became interested in climate forecasting when he realized the dire predictions of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and others might result in policies that would cause great harm to people." 
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Global warming skeptics
- Heartland Institute
- International Conference on Climate Change (2009)
- J. Scott Armstrong
- SourceWatch:Project:Creating Articles on Sponsors and Speakers at The 2008 International Conference on Climate Change
- "Curriculum Vitae (pdf)," Dr Kesten C Green website, accessed March 2009.
- Press release, "Conflict forecaster joins faculty," Monash University, August 18, 2004.
- "Speakers," Heartland Institute website, accessed January 2009.
- "Personnel details: Kesten Green," Heartland Institute website, accessed March 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|