"Kevin has worked in the voluntary sector since 1980 managing services for children and young people. Much of Kevin's career has been in the YMCA movement. In 2006, Kevin left the YMCA to become chief executive of KIDS, the disabled children's charity. During that time, KIDS has completed a successful merger with Kidsactive, the charity for disabled children's right to play, and more recently with Strut, a charity that works with disabled children in Lincolnshire. Kevin has extensive experience of creating and developing communities with children and young people at their heart. He is also experienced in running both large charities and capital projects. Kevin is the parent of a son who has severe autism." 
- Chief executive, KIDS since 2006.
- Chief executive (National Secretary), YMCA England 2003–2006.
- Chief executive, West London WMCA 1997-2003.
- Chief executive, Leicester WMCA 1988-1997.
- Recently: Trustee, National Council of Voluntary Youth Service.
- Director, Peter Bedford Housing Association.
- Currently: Chair, Council for Disabled Childrenand a Trustee of In Control.
Resources and articles
- In Control Kevin Williams appointed as trustee, organizational web page, accessed November 20, 2013.
- CAF Chief Executive of KIDS joins CAF Venturesome Investment Committee, organizational web page, accessed November 20, 2013.