The Kidney group exists to "improve understanding in parliament of kidney disease and transplant medicine and promote improvements in the health and care services that are available to improve the health of people with renal failure. "
- Co-chair: Dr Evan Harris
- Co-chair: Peter Pike
- Co-chair: John Randall
- Joint Secretary: Rev Martin Smyth
- Joint Secretary: Paul Marsden
- Joint Treasurer: Lindsay Hoyle
- Joint Treasurer: Linda Gilroy
- Contact: Mr Timothy Statham, Chief Executive, National Kidney Federation, 56 Sapcote Road, Burbage, Leicestershire LE10 2AU. Tel: 01455 619128
National Kidney Federation provides secretarial services.