Kohler Company, based in Kohler, Wisconsin, U.S., is a maker of bathroom and kitchen products such as toilets, bath tubs, and sinks under the brand names Kohler, Hytec, and Sterling. It also makes furniture under the brand names Baker and McGuire, as well as ceramic, stone, and mosaic tile under the brand Ann Sacks.
The company is controlled by Chairman Herbert Kohler and his sister Ruth Kohler, third generation Kohlers. Herbert & family have a personal fortune of US$4 billion and are in position 82 in Forbes list of U.S. billionaires.  
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
- K. David Kohler, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Herbert V. Kohler, Jr., Chairman and President
- Jeffrey P. Cheney, Chief Financial Officer
- Laura Kohler, Senior Vice President Human Resources
- Jim Westdorp, Group President, Kitchen & Bath Americas
444 Highland Drive
Kohler, WI 53044