Kristinn Taylor is co-founder and spokesman of the Washington D.C. Chapter of the conservative group Free Republic, which supports the George W. Bush administration and "has held pro-troop rallies since the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks and counter-protests of anti-war demonstrations."  He is a press contact and leader for the pro-war lobby group Gathering of Eagles and works closely with Move America Forward. 
- "Kristinn Taylor is leading the delegation of Gold Star Family members for Move America Forward. Kristinn has been at the forefront of the pro-troop movement, organizing pro-troop events and rallies throughout the nation. He is the media spokesperson for the discussion website, FreeRepublic.com."
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- Gathering of Eagles
- Gathering of Eagles: Threat to damage the Vietnam Veterans Wall
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center protests
- Daryle Lamont Jenkins, "Freak Republic's Sad Pro-War Routine," D.C. Indymedia, October 28, 2002.
- Chad Nagle, "Day of Preemptive Protest Appeals to Patriotism," Antiwar.com, October 31, 2002.
- Joyce Slaten, "FReep This. How the right-wing is making itself heard," San Francisco Chronicle, January 30, 2003.
- "Pro, Anti-War Groups Use Internet to Organize Supporters," Voice of America, April 3, 2003.
- "Rock the Vote ... to the Right," Laugh at Liberals, May 7, 2004. re protesting Bill Clinton at the White House
- "AIM Report: 'Can Dan' Campaign on Verge of Success - October A," Accuracy in Media, October 21, 2004.
- Kristinn Taylor, "Transcript: Inauguration: Free Republic," Washington Post, January 19, 2005.
- Melanie, "DC Anti-War Network & 'Freepers'," News Hounds, January 19, 2005.
- TBogg, "Kristinn Taylor: I hate Gold Star Mothers. And yes, it is too a mans name," TBogg Blogspot, August 11, 2005.
- Atrios, "Fun Among the Freepi," Eschaton Blogspot, August 28, 2005.
- Tex MacRae, "FReepers score own goals in Crawford," UnFairWitness Blog, August 28, 2005.
- Petula Dvorak, "Opponents of D.C. Antiwar Rally Launch Web Site," Washington Post, September 10, 2005. re "Support the Troops Weekend" website.
- "Small Counter Rally Shows Support for Troops," Fox News, September 26, 2005. The following has been removed from the original article: "'We're hoping for more folks,' said Kristinn Taylor, a leader of FreeRepublic.com , one of the sponsors. 'People have been fired up over the past month, especially military family members, and they want to be heard.'"
- "The Top 10 Conservative Idiots (No. 215): Run And Hide Edition, DemocraticUnderground.com, September 26, 2005. See No. 2: Kristinn Taylor.
- "A Weekly Battle Over War in Iraq. Outside Walter Reed on Friday Nights, Two Camps Stand Their Ground," Washington Post (CODEPINK), October 30, 2005.
- "(VIDEO) Kristinn Taylor Of Free Republic Discuss Pro-War Message (MSNBC Hardball, Mon Mar 20th)," Free Republic, March 20, 2006.
- "Can They Be Any More Pathetic? 15 Neocons Protest the New York Times," One People's Project, July 3, 2006.
- Tom, "Support Troops Weekend After Action," Warm 'n Fuzzy Conserva-Puppies Blog, September 26, 2006.
- "Gold Star Families Take Secret Trip to Iraq. Delegation provides SacUnion with an exclusive account of trip," The Sacremento Union, November 3, 2006 (last updated November 25, 2006).
- "FReeper Kristinn Taylor Reports from FREE Iraq," Move America Forward (Free Republic), November 6, 2006.
- Kristinn Taylor, "Iraq Survey Group Takes Washington, D.C. by Storm. [FReeper Kristinn Leads the Charge!", Free Republic, November 17, 2006.
- GunnNutt, "Hey Ramsey! Better Luck Next Tyrant!" Semper Gratus, January 3, 2007.
- "KSFO's Sussman: Wash. Post's Walter Reed exposé shows 'the mainstream media doesn't support our troops'," Media Matters for America, March 7, 2007.
- "Iraq War protest in Washington D.C.," SailerFraud Blogspot, March 17, 2007.