Kuseni Dlamini "is the CEO of Old Mutual South Africa & Emerging Markets. Prior to joining Old Mutual, Kuseni was the Head of Anglo American South Africa and a member of the Executive Committee of Anglo American plc. He was Executive Chairman of Richards Bay Coal Terminal (RBCT) between 2005 and 2008. Kuseni previously worked for De Beers in South Africa and in its London office, and for AngloGold Ashanti's corporate office in Johannesburg.
"After graduating, cum laude, with a BA (Honours) Degree from Natal University in Durban, he went to Oxford, as a Rhodes Scholar, where he read for his MPhil degree.
"In March 2008, Kuseni was named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum (WEF). During the same month, Miningx selected him as one of the top 100 most influential people in South African mining. In June 2008, South Africa's Mail & Guardian newspaper selected Kuseni as one of South Africa’s top 200 young people you must take to lunch." 
- Executive Committee, South African Institute of International Affairs 
- Editorial Advisory Board, South African Journal of International Affairs 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Kuseni Dlamini, Soul City, accessed April 6, 2010.
- ↑ Officer Bearers, South African Institute of International Affairs, accessed April 6, 2010.
- ↑ Editorial Board, South African Journal of International Affairs, accessed April 6, 2010.