Landmine Eradication APPG
The Landmine Eradication Group exists 'to monitor developments in the field of landmine eradication; to press for progressive clearance of such devices; and to explore means of providing for the surviving victims of their devastation'
- Chair: Frank Cook MP (Lab)
- Jointvicechair: Lord Jopling (Con)
- Jointvicechair: David Drew MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Norman Lamb MP (LD)
- Treasurer: Brian White MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Richard Lloyd , Landmine Action, First Floor, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TP. Tel: 020 7820 0222
Landmine Action provides minimal administrative assistance (sending circulars and minutes).
Simon Conway, Director, Landmine Action (an NGO, ie non-governmental organisation)