"Lead will provide poor and low-income entrepreneurs especially women with sustainable access to quality microfinance services that address their needs and build their capacity."  Their Main partner organizations are The Mansour Group and USAID.
Accessed February 2011: 
- Chairman of the Board - Mohamed Mansour - Chairman of Mantrac & Mansour Automotive
- Vice Chairman - Karim Fanous - Executive Director of Lead Foundation
- Secretary - Ahmed El-Maghraby - Minister of Housing, Utilities & Urban Development
- Treasurer - Hesham Mekawi - Chairman of BP Egypt
- Moataz El-Alfi - Chairman of the Americana Group (Egypt) and CEO of Kuwait Food Co.
- Galal El-Zorba - Chairman of the Federation of Egyptian Industries and Nile Holding Co.
- Ola Ghabbour - Vice President of the Association of Friends of the National Cancer Institute (AFNCI), an NGO dedicated to providing first class health care for children in Egypt
- Hossam Badrawi - Board Member, Head of the Education Committee, and Chair Business Secretariat in the ruling National Democratic Party
- Yassin Mansour - Managing Director of the Mansour & Maghraby Investment Company
- Youssef Mansour - Chairman of Mansour Distribution]]