Learning Disabilities APPG
The Learning Disabilities Group exists 'to promote and discuss the issues that face people with a learning disability and also those of their carers'
- Chair: Tom Clarke MP (Lab)
- Chair: Lord Rix (CB)
- Vicechair: Peter Bottomley MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Huw Edwards MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Mike Hancock MP (LD)
- Secretary: Viscount Tenby (CB)
- Treasurer: Baroness Wilkins (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Anthony Noun , Mencap, 123 Golden Lane, London EC1Y 0RT. Tel: 020 7696 5568.
Mencap provides administrative assistance (mailing members, organising meetings etc). In addition, £4000 received from Mencap City Foundation (registered July 2003).
Anthony Noun, Parliamentary Officer, Royal Mencap Society (a charity).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)