Lee C. Bollinger
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lee C. Bollinger, President, Columbia University. He is the former president of the Univ. of Michigan (1996 – 2002).
- Honorary Chair, Center for United States-China Arts Exchange 
- Chair, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 
- Board Member, Pulitzer Prize 
- Director, Washington Post Company 
- Trustee, Kresge Foundation 
- Trustee, Institute of International Education
- Trustee, American Assembly 
- Advisory Council, Fund for Independence in Journalism 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Board of Directors and Organization, Center for United States-China Arts Exchange, accessed September 7, 2008.
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York Board, organizational web page, accessed August 1, 2012.
- Board, Pulitzer Prize, accessed December 18, 2007.
- Directors, Washington Post Company, accessed March 4, 2008.
- Trustees, Kresge Foundation, accessed January 12, 2009.
- Trustees, American Assembly, accessed January 29, 2008.
- Advisory Council, Fund for Independence in Journalism, accessed June 11, 2008.
- Editorial Board, "Higher standards for higher education", Columbia Spectator, 27 February 2011.