Dr. Lee Edwards, Chairman, Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
"Lee Edwards is a Distinguished Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, adjunct professor of politics at the Catholic University of America, and chairman of the bipartisan, non-profit Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, authorized by Congress to build a Memorial in Washington, D.C., to the more than 100 million victims of communism. He is the author of seventeen books, several hundred articles and columns, and has appeared on leading TV and radio news programs in the U.S. He has lectured in more than 20 foreign countries, including the former Soviet Union and the People's Republic of China, on world politics." 
"Lee Edwards is widely regarded as the chief historian of the American conservative movement. He has published more than 15 books about the leading individuals and institutions of American conservatism, including biographies of Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater and a history of The Heritage Foundation...
- Faculty, Institute of World Politics
- President, Center for International Relations
- Academic Council, Fund for American Studies
On September 27, 1985 the US President announced his intention to nominate Lee Edwards to be a members of the National Commission on Libraries and Information Science for terms expiring July 19, 1990. "Lee Edwards, of Maryland, would succeed Paulette H. Holahan. Mr. Edwards is editor of Conservative Digest and president of the Center for International Relations in Washington, DC. Mr. Edwards graduated from Duke University (B.A., 1954) and received a certificate from the Sorbonne in Paris, France. He is married, has two children, and resides in Bethesda, MD. He was born December 1, 1932, in Chicago, IL." 
- "Distinguished Fellow, The Heritage Foundation
- "Contributing editor, World & I
- "Adjunct Professor of Politics, The Catholic University of America
- "Chairman, Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
- "Fellow, Institute of Politics, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- "Former Vice Chairman, National Commission on Libraries and Information Science
- "Director, Institute on Political Journalism, Georgetown University
"Dr. Edwards is the Author of Mediapolitik: How the Mass Media Have Transformed World Politics, Ronald Reagan: A Political Biography, and numerous other books and articles."