Leiyang Baiyang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Leiyang Baiyang power station (广东韶能耒阳综合利用电厂) is a 120-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Hengyang Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
Leiyang Baiyang power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 120 MW. The plant was commissioned between 2006 and 2008, and is owned by Guangdong Shaoguan Energy Group.
- Sponsor: Guangdong Shaoguan Energy Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Baiyangdu Village, Wulipai Town, Leiyang City, Hengyang Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.459482, 112.868107 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 120 MW (Units 1 & 2: 60 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006 (Unit 1), 2008 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "耒阳市耒杨综合利用发电厂有限公司," 湖南省国家重点监控企业自行监测信息发布平台, accessed January 2, 2018