"Leonardo spent the summer  and fall on the set of 2 film projects. First, he re-teamed with Kate Winslet of Titanic fame to film “Revolutionary Road,” which is based on a novel by Richard Yates. Leonardo and Kate were directed by Kate's husband Sam Mendes. The film is set for release in December of 2008.
"After Revolutionary Road, Leonardo filmed the CIA / Al Qaeda thriller “House of Lies” with Russell Crowe, Carice van Houten, and Ali Suliman. The film was shot on location in both Washington D.C. and Morocco and was directed by acclaimed Director Ridley Scott. The film is set for release in October of 2008...
"Early in 2006 Leonado started filming "Blood Diamond"...
- Cofounder, America’s Food Fund
- Director, WWF US 
- Honorary Chair, Reef Check 
- Trustee, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Patron, The Gorilla Organization 
- Celebrity Ambassador, WildAid 
- Global Advisory Committee, Earth Day Network 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- DiCaprio Foundation
- Leila Conners Petersen
- Stephan McGuire
- Kim Nicolini, "When Utopia Crumbles: Why Revolutionary Road Was Shut Out at the Oscars", Counterpunch, February 6-8, 2009.
- Kenny Ausubel
- Life, Leonardo DiCaprio, accessed August 3, 2008.
- WWF Leadership, organizational web page, accessed March 9, 2019.
- Directors, Reef Check, accessed December 2, 2008.
- Patrons and Trustees, Gorilla Organization, accessed June 11, 2010.
- Celebrity Ambassadors, WildAid, accessed November 28, 2011.
- Earth Day Network Global Advisory Committee, organizational web page, accessed December 21, 2013.