Lincoln C. Chen
Lincoln Chen, "Chair of the CARE USA Board of Directors since 2001, is director of the global equity initiative, Asia Center, Harvard University. He was previously executive vice president for strategy of the Rockefeller Foundation and Takemi professor of international health, chair of the department of population and international health, and director of the Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies. In the 1970s and 1980s, Lincoln served as representative of the Ford Foundation in India and also in Bangladesh where he also served as scientific director of the International Centre for Diarrheal Disease Research, Bangladesh. He earned a B.A. from Princeton University, M.D. from Harvard Medical School and Masters in Public Health from Johns Hopkins. He serves on the advisory board of the UN Fund for International Partnerships, Commission on Human Security, and the Helsinki Process Track III on human security. Lincoln joined CARE's Board in 1991 and has served on the program and policy, executive performance and nominating committees, the technology advisory council, and governmental relations, vision and internationalization task forces.“ 
- Director, BRAC USA 
- Director, CARE USA
- Director, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation 
- Director, Social Science Research Council 
- Research Associate and Program Director, Global Equity Initiative 
- External Advisory Board, Global Development and the Environment Institute 
- Steering Committee, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Leadership Team, BRAC USA, accessed August 27, 2008.
- Board, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, accessed October 2, 2011.
- Directors, Social Science Research Council, accessed December 18, 2007.
- People, Global Equity Initiative, accessed November 21, 2007.
- GDAE Advisory Boards, Global Development and the Environment Institute, accessed December 28, 2007.
- Steering Committee, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, accessed May 2, 2010.
- ”Biography”, Accessed January 2007.