Lixin Banji power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lixin Banji power station (中煤新集电力安徽利辛板集电厂) is a 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the plant, near Banji Village (Banjicun), Lixin County, Bozhou Prefecture, Anhui Province.
Background on Project
SDIC is sponsor of a two-unit coal-fired power plant of 2,000 MW in Anhui Province. In November 2013, SDIC signed a construction contract with Shandong Electric Power Engineering Consulting Institute Corp., with construction slated to begin in 2014 and be completed in 2016.
Environmental permits were issued in March 2014.
The parent company changed from SDIC to China Coal and Wenergy Group in December 2016.
- Sponsor: Xinji Power Co
- Parent company: China Coal, Wenergy Group
- Location: Banji Village (Banjicun), Lixin County, Bozhou Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.897245, 116.242561 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Year built: 2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- SDEPCI signed EPC contract for SDIC Banji 2×1000MW units project, SDEPCI press release, accessed Nov. 2014.
- "关于安徽利辛板集电厂（2×1000MW）新建工程环境影响报告书的批复,", 中华人民共和国环境保护部 , 2014-03-13.
- "国投新集电力利辛板集电厂#1机一次顺利通过168小时试运行," SDIC, 2016-08-24
- "安徽省环保厅关于拟作出安徽利辛板集电厂（2×1000MW）新建工程脱硫、脱硝、除尘设施竣工环境保护验收意见的公开," Anhui DEP, 2017-1-4
- "新集能源:央企改革初见成效,未来将积极推动煤电一体化," China Finance, 2017-06-22