Longgu Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Longgu Cogen power station (徐州龙固坑口矸石发电公司) is a 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Pei County, the approximate location of the plant, in Xuzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Longgu Cogen power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 110 MW. The plant was completed in 2005, and is majority-owned by Jiangsu Tianyu Energy Chemical Group.
- Sponsor: Jiangsu Tianyu Energy Chemical Group
- Parent company: Jiangsu Tianyu Energy Chemical Group (99%), Pei County Asset Management (1%)
- Location: Pei County, Xuzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.952711,116.802924 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 110 MW (Units 1 & 2: 55 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Longgu Cogen Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Dec. 2015.