Lord Karen Bilimoria
"Karan Bilimoria is the Founder of Cobra Beer and the Chairman of the Cobra Beer Partnership Ltd, a Joint Venture with Molson Coors. Karan is an Independent Crossbench Peer in the House of Lords. Karan graduated in law from the University of Cambridge and is a qualified Chartered Accountant. Karan is an honorary fellow of Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge and a former Chancellor of Thames Valley University. Karan is a former Non-Executive Director of Brake Brothers and is the President of the UK India Business Council." 
- Director, Booker Group plc
- Trustee, Ditchley Foundation 
- Patron, Child In Need India UK 
- Patron, Hope for Children
- Ambassador, Studio Schools Trust 
- Member, 1928 Institute 
Resources and articles
- Booker Group plc Board, organizational web page, accessed June 20, 2012.
- Ditchley Foundation Trustees, organizational web page, accessed April 12, 2013.
- Child In Need India UK People, organizational web page, accessed March 23, 2013.
- Ambassadors, Studio Schools Trust, accessed March 1, 2016.
- Members, 1928 Institute, accessed October 12, 2022.