Timothy Eric Boswell, Baron Boswell of Aynho (born 2 December 1942) is an English politician who was formerly the Conservative Member of Parliament (MP) for Daventry from 1987 until he retired at the 2010 general election. Boswell is married to Helen Delahay Rees and they have three daughters, including the Conservative MP Victoria Prentis.
- Reckitt Benckiser plc (household products)
- Tesco plc (food retailing)
- Target Corporation Inc (US retailer)
- BASF (German; chemicals)
- Chair, Victoria County History Trust for Northamptonshire
- Patron attending Board meetings, Daventry & South Northants Home-Start
- Vice President, Country Trust (bridging gap between urban and rural communities)
- Trustee, Wyndham Place Charlemagne Trust (registered charity)
- Friend, Armed Forces Parliamentary Scheme
- Member, Advisory Committee for the Llakes project (Centre for Learning and Life Chances in Knowledge Economies and Societies), UCL Institute for Education
- Member, Fellowship Committee of City & Guilds Group
- Joint Honorary President, Anaphylaxis Campaign
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
- Selfemployed partner in family farming business at Lower Aynho Grounds (see item 8).
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK)
- 20 July 2003, two tickets to the British Grand Prix at Silverstone, as guests of the Managing Director of Brands Hatch Circuits Limited. (Registered 18 July 2003)
8. Land and Property
- Lower Aynho Grounds Farm (as at item 2), Northants/Oxon, from which rental income is also received.
- Land at Great Leighs, Essex (with family interests), from which rental income is received.
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- parliament.uk Timothy Boswell, organizational web page, accessed December 29, 2015.