Lord Browne of Madingley
Lord Browne was "appointed an executive director and Group Chief Executive of BP p.l.c. (under its former name, The British Petroleum Company p.l.c.) in 1995. He is also a director of Intel Corporation, a member of the Chairman's Council of DaimlerChrysler AG and a trustee of the British Museum."
- Chair, LetterOne Group
- Chairman, Cuadrilla Resources
- Co-vice President, Fauna and Flora International 
- Trustee (Chair), Tate Gallery 
- Winner (2006), Tallberg Foundation Award 
- Patron, World Sustainable Development Forum 
- Advisory Board, Performance Theatre Foundation 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Adam Lury - his former advisor
- Riverstone Holdings People, organizational web page, accessed May 21, 2014.
- Governance, Fauna and Flora International, accessed October 3, 2008.
- Trustees, Tate Gallery, accessed May 21, 2010.
- Award, Tallberg Foundation, accessed November 15, 2010.
- World Sustainable Development Forum Patrons, organizational web page, accessed October 21, 2012.
- About, Performance Theatre Foundation, accessed June 30, 2015.