Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation
The Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation (LDRF) "was born in the aftermath of hurricanes Katrina and Rita. LDRF is dedicated to making sure every one of these donated dollars count in addressing the relief and long-term recovery of a better Louisiana. Committed to responding to the immediate relief needs of the people of Louisiana quickly and responsibly, as of October 2007 LDRF has awarded $22,226,540 to the following 122 non-profit organizations." 
- Flozell Daniels, Jr., President and CEO
Accessed February 2008: 
- Chairman Ambassador James Joseph
- Vice Chairman C. Berwick Duval II, an Attorney for the law firm of Duval, Funderburk, Sundbery, Lovell & Watkins in Houma, Louisiana.
- Brenda Stewart Birkett – Dean of the College of Business and Professor of Accounting at McNeese State University in Lake Charles, LA.
- E. Renae Conley – Chief Executive Officer of Entergy Louisiana, the largest utility company in Louisiana.
- Father F. Hampton Davis – Director of Pastoral Field Education at Notre Dame Seminary in New Orleans.
- Julio Galan – Executive Director of Family and Youth Counseling Agency
- Linetta J. Gilbert – Program Officer in the Ford Foundation’s Community and Resource Development unit.
- Sibal S. Holt – Retired President of the Louisiana AFL-CIO.
- R. King Milling – President of Whitney National Bank
- Secretary and Treasurer John R. Redd III – Certified Public Accountant for the accounting firm Arsement, Redd and Morella in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Sherece Y. West - Former CEO