Luannan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luannan power station (滦南发电厂,唐山万浦热电) is a 116-megawatt (MW) coal-fired co-generation power plant in Hebei Province, China.
Additional two units with 25MW each are under construction and aim to be commissioned in 2018.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Luannan County, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Luannan power station is a two-unit coal-fired co-generating power plant with a total capacity of 116 MW. It supplied heat to residential and industrial clints in Luannan County. The plant was completed in 2000, and is owned by Thailand' s Banpu.  Additional 2*25MW units at the same site are under construction and plan to go operation in 2018.
- Sponsor: Banpu Investment (China) Limited (BIC)
- Parent company: Banpu
- Location: Luannan County, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.4998532, 118.6465312 (exact)
- Status: Unit 1&2: Operating; Unit 3&4: construction.
- Gross capacity: 116 MW (Units 1 & 2: 58 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2000
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: