Luoyang Hebi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luoyang Hebi power station (鹤壁煤业洛阳发电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Luoyang Prefecture, the approximate location of the plant, in Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Hebi Coal Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: Hebi Coal Power
- Location: Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.618, 112.454 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Luoyang Hebi, CARMA, accessed Sept. 2015.