Luoyang Shoulong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luoyang Shoulong power station (华润洛阳热电厂（洛热项目）) is a 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.742933, 112.7730054 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 110 MW (Units 1 & 2: 55 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Luoyang Shoulong Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.