Luoyang Shouyangshan-3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luoyang Shouyangshan-3 power station (华润洛阳首阳山发电厂) is a 1,260-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Shouyangshan, in Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Shouyangshan, Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.7365161, 112.684183 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,260 MW (Units 1 & 2: 630 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2006
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Luoyang Shouyangshan-3 Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.