(Redirected from M. Brian Mulroney)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Right Honourable Brian Mulroney, has served as a director of Quebecor World Incorporated (IQW) "since our separation from Cendant in July 2006. Mr. Mulroney was a Cendant director from December 1997 until the completion of Cendant's separation plan in August 2006. Mr. Mulroney was Prime Minister of Canada from 1984 to 1993 and is currently Senior Partner in the Montreal-based law firm, Ogilvy Renault. Mr. Mulroney is a director of the following public companies: Archer Daniels Midland Company Inc., Barrick Gold Corporation, Independent News and Media, PLC and Quebecor, Inc. (including its subsidiary, Quebecor World Inc.). Mr. Mulroney was a director of HFS from April 1997 until December 1997." 
- Director, Blackstone Group
- Director, World Trade Center Memorial Foundation
- Advisory Board, Veronis Suhler Stevenson 
- International Advisory Board, Council on Foreign Relations 
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ The Right Honorable M. Brian Mulroney, Portfolio, accessed November 14, 2007.
- ↑ Advisory Board, Veronis Suhler Stevenson, accessed April 24, 2008.
- ↑ International Advisory Board, Council on Foreign Relations, accessed September 21, 2008.