(Redirected from Mahatma Gandhi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mahatma Gandhi (1869 – 1948) wiki
- Joseph Kip Kosek, "Richard Gregg, Mohandas Gandhi, and the Strategy of Nonviolence," The Journal of American History, Vol. 91, No. 4 (Mar., 2005), pp. 1318-1348.
- Joseph Kip Kosek, Acts of Conscience: Christian Nonviolence and Modern American Democracy (Columbia University Press, 2009).
- Shripad Amrit Dange, "Gandhi Vs. Lenin" (1921).
- M.N. Roy, India in Transition With Abani Mukherji. (Geneva: J.B. Target, 1922).
- E. M. S Namboodiripad, The Mahatma and the ism (1958).
- Peter Ward Fay, The Forgotten Army: India's Armed Struggle for Independence 1942-1945 (University of Michigan Press, 1995).
- Harold G. Coward (ed.), Indian critiques of Gandhi (SUNY Press, 2003).
- Kathryn Tidrick, Gandhi: A Political and Spiritual Life (I.B. Tauris, 2006).
- Meera Nanda, Prophets Facing Backward: Postmodernism, Science, and Hindu Nationalism (Permanent Black, 2006).
- Max Ajl, "Palestinian Gandhi, mark II", Jewbonics, February 20, 2011.
- Perry Anderson, "Gandhi Centre Stage," London Review of Books, July 5, 2012. (pp.3-11)
Resources and articles
- Georgetown University Program on Justice and Peace
- Gandhian Forum for Peace and Justice
- Achelis and Bodman Foundations
- M.K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Foundation
- Trusteeship Institute
- Chipko movement
- Gandhi Memorial Trust
- Carol Moore
- Hanna Elias
- Erik H. Erikson
- George M. Houser
- Louis Gainsborough
- A.T. Ariyaratne
- Vinoba Bhave - spiritual heir
- Ramachandra Guha - biographer
- Tushar Gandhi - Geomysore