Manufacturing Industry Group APG
The Manufacturing Industry Group exists 'to raise awareness amongst parliamentarians of issues affecting British manufacturing'
- Co-Chair: Barry Sheerman MP (Lab)
- Co-Chair: Brian Cotter MP (LD)
- Co-Chair: Lord Paul (Lab)
- Vicechair: Peter Pike MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Richard Page MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Mark Tami MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Bill O'Brien MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Liz Blackman MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Andrew Bonser , Networking for Industry, Irwin House, 118 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SN. Tel: 020 7202 9415.
Networking for Industry provides administrative assistance (office space, computer, telephone and secretarial services).
Andrew Bonser, Project Manager, Networking for Industry (a not-for-profit company that raises awareness of issues affecting British manufacturing).
From the web site:
For £500 a year, you can become a member of APMIG,with complete access to discussions, seminars, and dinners.
- Sara Fakhro
- Group Manager
- Associate Parliamentary Manufacturing Industry Group
- Networking for Industry
- Irwin House
- 118 Southwark Street
- SE1 0SN
http://www.manufacturing.org.uk/ is registered to Networking for Industry.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)