Manuguru coal mine
Manuguru coal mine is a coal mine on the Godavari Valley coalfield in Telangana state, India.
The map below shows the location of the Manuguru mine, near Manuguru town, Khammam district, Telangana state.
Background on Mine
The Manuguru coal mine is owned by Singareni Collieries Company Limited. The mine is in the Manuguru-Cherla coal area, which is part of the much larger Godavari Valley coalfield.
- Sponsor: Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Manuguru town, Khammam district, Telangana state, India
- Coordinates: 17.94545, 80.77864 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Surface
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Godavari Valley Map, SCCL website, accessed May 2015.