Maoming Refinery power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Maoming Refinery power station (中石化茂名石化动力厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, at the Sinopec Maoming refinery, in Maonan District, Maoming Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Petrochemical Corp
- Parent company: Sinopec
- Location: Sinopec Maoming refinery on Changqian E Rd, Maonan District, Maoming Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 21.673654, 110.874489 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1995
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Maoming Refinery Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.